Tuesday 8 March 2011

Poker Roundup Since UKIPT Nottingham

Since the UKIPT Nottingham poker has been pretty kind to me and I feel like I've played pretty well. I've played a reasonable amount online and a couple of live cash games.

Online: I have mostly been playing PLO and have been feeling confident about my game and pushing the stakes a bit with my luck running out at 25/50 :(


This year I've started getting into 2-7 Triple Draw and I'm currently up $1310.5 since UKIPT but am about -$1400 since I started playing the game. I really enjoy learning/playing all the games so I hope I can get into the black for this game.

I've played a small amount of stud when I played mixed games and am -$561.5 for that....I hate stud. It's tough to multitable and I don't seem to naturally take to it.

I've been having poor results in No-Limit Hold'em for quite a while now and have am -$493.5 for that and am -$672 for Omaha Hi/Lo.

For Limit Hold'em I'm $544.5 up which continues my good run in this game. I have only started playing it a bit more often in the last 3months and have enjoyed it and feel like I have a good edge at the $5/10 stake level.

Live: Have only played 2 sessions of live cash game with good results in each netting £1190 profit at the £2/5-5/10 stake levels. Again I managed to hit some strong hands and get paid off.


Am going to really focus on PLO for next few weeks and work in some Heads Up games to try and spin up some dough for WSOP in las vegas

Thanks for reading, Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment